Asset | Women's Crop Top | Pinkish
This pinkish crop top is light, comfortable and supportive. Featuring a single, mid-back strap to help you achieve a completely non-restrictive range of motion with every exercise.
✔ Flattering Slim Line Straps
✔ Moisture-Wick Technology
✔ Removable Cups
Made from 80% Nylon/20% Spandex. The world class nylon/spandex fabric wicks sweat away to keep you cool and dry. With removable cups, thin shoulder straps, low cut chest and non-slip band it's structurally designed and constructed to be the most flattering and comfortable gym crop top you will ever FKN wear!
Model is 162cm tall and wearing a size small.
Check out the rest of the FKN Gym Wear women's gym clothing range for more crops, singlets and tanks!
For care instructions & FKN secret activewear cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
Crop Top Size Guide
- Lay your gym crops flat to air dry. Try hanging them over several rungs of a clothes horse rather than the clothes line so that they don't stretch out of shape.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only and never use fabric softener on your activewear. Fabric softener can damage the technical properties of a sports fabric and remove it's abilities to be sweat-wicking, anti-bacterial, etc.
- To remove makeup from your crop tops use makeup removal wipes. If that doesn't work, try putting some shaving foam directly onto the stain (foam only, not shave gel). Let it sit for a few minutes then rub into the stain. Leave for a few more minutes and then rinse with warm water then wash. If the stain persists, simply repeat.
- If you get a bleach stain on your black crop top, use a Sharpie to dab the spot back to black.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your crop tops, try washing them in a lingerie bag with your leggings.
- If your sports bras get wrinkled, never iron them! Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex.
- Proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
Great fit & comfort :)
The size chart is off in the sports bra, I am 105cm upper bust so I brought a XXL (in the size chart it says XXL is 40cm so I was confused there) I have previously brought a sports bra from FKN in size XXL but I was bigger in weight, I have lost a lot of weight but I still got a XXL not being sure of the size chart & I have had to return for a smaller size which isn't an issue at all, I love the comfort feel & I have these in both black & white now.
So comfy I live in these on the weekend love them