FKNLIFT Gym Lifting Straps | Red
You'll probably lose one of these lifting straps before you could ever break them!
For care instructions & FKN secret activewear cleaning hacks, click Care Tips below!
- For best results, spot clean with baby wipes or Windex and a damp cloth.
- If your lifting straps start to smell, put in a clear plastic bag and leave in the freezer overnight (it FKN works).
- If you must, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's. These straps should be washed with your dark clothes.
- To remove stains from your gym accessories, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your straps, try washing them in a laundry bag.
- To get deodorant stains out of pretty much any material, rub the fabric together. It even works on weightlifting straps!
- Designed in Australia by bodybuilders and built from 100% steel-cut cotton.