Booty Shorts | FKN Gym Wear
"Fit like a glove it's soo comfortable own 2 already" - Bopha T
Every butt is a big butt in booty shorts!
Did you know that high cut shorts make your legs look longer? It's science.
In black with white to match with the entire FKN Gym Wear women's clothing range, the world class polyester/spandex fabric wicks moisture away to keep you cool and dry.
Our model is 164cm tall and wearing a size small.
Shop The Look:
AfterPay available online with free express shipping in Australia on all orders over $100.
For care instructions & FKN secret activewear cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
All FKN Gym Wear orders are packed and dispatched EXPRESS from our Bulimba Queensland warehouse within 24 to 48 hours of being received.
*Free Express shipping is only within Australia
Australia: Once dispatched, express delivery time is approximately 1-4 working days, regional areas may take longer. Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery.
International: Once dispatched, standard delivery time is approximately 5-10 working days.
Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery.
Women's Booty Shorts
- Lay your booty shorts flat to air dry. Try hanging them over several rungs of a clothes horse rather than the clothes line so that they don't stretch out of shape.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only and never use fabric softener on your activewear. Fabric softener can damage the technical properties of a sports fabric and remove it's abilities to be sweat-wicking, anti-bacterial, etc.
- If you get a bleach stain on your black shorts, use a Sharpie to dab the spot back to black.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your gear, try washing them in a lingerie bag with your crop tops and leggings.
- If your booty shorts get wrinkled, never iron them! Use a clothes steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 75% Polyester & 25% Spandex.
- All of our women's gym clothing is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.