Shred | Alpha Stringer
Every day is a FKN ALPHA t-back day.
- Classic stringer cut
- Deep chest cut
- Nipple confidence
- Made from 100% Cotton
- True to size, so go up one if you like your stringer to be looser
- Great for showing off the gains
- Model is 181cm tall and wearing a size XL
For care instructions & FKN secret activewear cleaning hacks, click Care Tips below!
Men’s Gym Singlet
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's. This black singlet should be washed with your dark clothes.
- To remove sweat stains from your apparel, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your shirts, try washing them in a laundry bag.
- If your tank gets wrinkled, never iron it. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- To get deodorant stains out of pretty much any material, rub the fabric together. It even works on black clothing!
- I have no secret tip for how to properly fold a t-back singlet, it's impossible! If you have a trick, please leave in the reviews section below.
- Built from 100% steel-cut cotton.
- All of our men's gym clothing is proudly designed in Australia for bodybuilding by bodybuilders.