WOMEN'S GYM TANK TOP | THE GANGSTA
"Great products, fast shipping, happy customer." - Jade S
Wear a gym tank to warm up, then peel it off to show your FKN Crop.
✔ Deep cut arm holes
✔ Tapered to waist cut
✔ Huge Back Logo
On the rare occasion that you're not training lower body (I'm joking, but seriously), you're going to need your arms and shoulders hanging out of something gangsta.
Our Gangsta Tank Top is true to size and has a slightly oversized head hole so you can easily avoid getting sweat and makeup on it when you take it off.
In black to match with the entire FKN Gym Wear women's clothing range.
Our model is 162cm tall and wearing a size small. She is also wearing our FKN Booty Shorts to complete the look.
For care instructions & FKN secret apparel cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
All FKN Gym Wear orders are packed and dispatched EXPRESS from our Brisbane Queensland warehouse within 24 to 48 hours of being received.
*Free Express shipping is only within Australia
Australia: Once dispatched, express delivery time is approximately 1-4 working days, regional areas may take longer. Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery.
International: Once dispatched, standard delivery time is approximately 5-10 working days.
Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery.
Women’s Gym Tank Top | Gangsta
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's.
- To remove makeup from your gym singlets and t-shirts use makeup removal wipes. If that doesn't work, try putting some shaving foam directly onto the stain (foam only, not shave gel). Let it sit for a few minutes then rub into the stain. Leave for a few more minutes and then rinse with warm water then wash. If the stain persists, simply repeat.
- To remove sweat stains from the pits area, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your shirts, try washing them in a lingerie bag.
- If your singlets or tanks are wrinkled, never iron them. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 95% Cotton & 5% Spandex.
-All of our women's gym clothing is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.