Men's Gym Shorts | Apollo Black
"Snug fit, flexible for squats." - Salesti F
The all new FKN Gym Wear men's Apollo gym shorts are lightweight, tough and can be worn with any colour shirt, singlet or hoodie that you want, they even look good with a fancy date night shirt, so you will definitely impress that special lady.
✔ Squat proof
✔ Quick dry
✔ Quad length
The custom outer thigh splits, make them 100% squat proof and no zippers means they will sit in the one place and won't uncomfortably bunch up (you know what I mean), especially on leg extensions and hamstring curls.
They're made from a special quick dry fabric, so you can jump in the pool or sauna after your workout so you won't need to carry around a change of clothes.
Model is 178cm tall and wearing size M.
Make sure to check out our entire men's gym clothing range including t-shirts, stringers, hoodies and track pants!
AfterPay available online with free express shipping in Australia on all orders over $100.
For care instructions & FKN secret gym gear cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
All FKN Gym Wear orders are packed and dispatched EXPRESS from our Bulimba Queensland warehouse within 24 to 48 hours of being received.
*Free Express shipping is only within Australia
Australia: Once dispatched, express delivery time is approximately 1-4 working days, regional areas may take longer. Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery.
International: Once dispatched, standard delivery time is approximately 5-10 working days.
Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery.
Men’s Gym Shorts | Apollo
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's. These black shorts should be washed with your dark clothes.
- To remove stains from your gym apparel, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your shorts, try washing them in a laundry bag.
- If your gym shorts are wrinkled, never iron them. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- To get deodorant stains out of pretty much any material, rub the fabric together. It even works on black clothing!
- Designed in Australia by bodybuilders for bodybuilding and built from 100% Polyester.
Bought these for my husband and he loves them. The length is perfect for his big thighs :) They are most definitely squat proof.
The Apollo Shorts are undoubtedly the best I've owned. They are so comfy to walk in due to the little stretch, but also the right length for squats etc. Bring back this in more colours, I'd get them all!
Best shorts ive found for leg day, sit great, they stretch and dry quickly