WOMEN'S GYM CROP TOP | FENOM 2.0 BLACK
"The single strap is so comfortable and the chest is so supportive! Have worn this crop 3 times to the gym already and I love it!" - Wendy C
Ever tried to look cool taking off a sweaty gym crop top? It's FKN impossible!
✔ Super Thin Straps
✔ Moisture-Wick Technology
✔ Removable Cups
The new FENOM 2.0 has been re-worked with a slightly softer fabric and a flattering super thin mid back strap. The New Crop is light, comfortable and supportive. Featuring a single, mid-back strap to help you achieve a completely non-restrictive range of motion with every exercise.
The extreme narrow back strap and low cut chest make the FENOM 2.0 the perfect crop to wear by itself, or hide under a gym singlet with no visible straps.
Made from 80% Nylon/20% Spandex and in black and white to match with the entire FKN Gym Wear women's clothing range, the world class nylon/spandex fabric wicks sweat away to keep you cool and dry.
With removable cups, thin shoulder straps, low cut chest and non-slip band it's structurally designed and constructed to be the most flattering and comfortable gym crop top you will ever FKN wear!
Our model is 162cm tall and wearing a size small.
Make sure to check out the rest of the FKN Gym Wear women's gym clothing range for more crops, singlets and tanks!
For care instructions & FKN secret active wear cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
All FKN Gym Wear orders are packed and dispatched EXPRESS from our Brisbane Queensland warehouse within 24 to 48 hours of being received.
*Free Express shipping is only within Australia
Australia: Once dispatched, express delivery time is approximately 1-4 working days, regional areas may take longer. Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery.
International: Once dispatched, standard delivery time is approximately 5-10 working days.
Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery.
Fenom 2.0 Crop Top Size Guide
- Lay your gym crops flat to air dry. Try hanging them over several rungs of a clothes horse rather than the clothes line so that they don't stretch out of shape.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only and never use fabric softener on your activewear. Fabric softener can damage the technical properties of a sports fabric and remove it's abilities to be sweat-wicking, anti-bacterial, etc.
- To remove makeup from your crop tops use makeup removal wipes. If that doesn't work, try putting some shaving foam directly onto the stain (foam only, not shave gel). Let it sit for a few minutes then rub into the stain. Leave for a few more minutes and then rinse with warm water then wash. If the stain persists, simply repeat.
- If you get a bleach stain on your black crop top, use a Sharpie to dab the spot back to black.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your crop tops, try washing them in a lingerie bag with your leggings.
- If your sports bras get wrinkled, never iron them! Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex.
- Proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.