FKNLIFT Men's Gym Shorts | Khaki
"Excellent to wear: comfortable and practical" - Christopher H.
**Due to photography flash and lighting, shorts are a slightly darker green than they appear in the store images**
The FKNLIFT gym shorts are modeled on the old school shorts that Arnold & the OG's of bodybuilding wore back in the classic days of Venice Golds & Pumping Iron.
They were good enough for Arnold, so that's good enough for me!
✔ Squat proof
✔ Zippered Pockets
✔ Quad length
Model is 184cm tall and wearing size Large.
Make sure to check out our entire men's gym clothing range including t-shirts, stringers, hoodies and track pants!
AfterPay available online with free express shipping in Australia on all orders over $100.
For care instructions & FKN secret apparel cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
All FKN Gym Wear orders are packed and dispatched EXPRESS from our Bulimba Queensland warehouse within 24 to 48 hours of being received.
*Free Express shipping is only within Australia
Australia: Once dispatched, express delivery time is approximately 1-4 working days, regional areas may take longer. Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery.
International: Once dispatched, standard delivery time is approximately 5-10 working days.
Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery.
FKNLIFT Men’s Gym Shorts
Please Note: Our Men's Gym Shorts are measured while laying flat (Not stretched out). Please take this into account when checking your size.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's. These khaki shorts should be washed with your dark clothes.
- To remove stains from your gym apparel, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your shorts, try washing them in a laundry bag.
- If your gym shorts are wrinkled, never iron them. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- To get deodorant stains out of pretty much any material, rub the fabric together. It even works on black clothing!
- Built from 100% Steel-Cut cotton, with elastic waist band and drawstring.
- All of our men's gym wear is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.